Pulse Radio is a storied global electronic music culture brand based in Sydney, with nine offices around the world and an editorial team of 20 individuals. Black Circle Media acts as Global Editors for Pulse, a high-intensity role that covers content strategy, production, quality control, brand partnerships, and management of the US office.
Since relaunching in March 2016, we have taken Pulse Radio’s traffic to 5.2m monthly average users.
With an emphasis on quality over quantity, BCM has totally rewritten Pulse’s brand reputation and re-established the platform as a major competitor on a global level.
We launched Pulse Radio’s video department, creating both editorial festival aftermovies and a highly successful live-streaming program.
- Met foundational traffic and content requirements for IPO
- Increased traffic by over 2500% (5.2m MAU)
- Increased Facebook followers by 40%
- Managed 10 regional editors
- Improved perception within electronic music community by forming strategic partnerships with AFEM, IMS and improving standards