THE CREATIVE FOOTPRINT (CFP) is a not-for-profit initiative that measures and indexes urban creative space. It advocates for the protection of creative space globally by gathering innovative data and uses the information to influence policy relating to the support and nurturing of urban culture.
Black Circle Media oversees all creative direction and communication for the Creative Footprint, and liaises with Red Bull on all project objectives.
BCM hired and managed the Creative Footprint’s videographers, graphic designers, and web developers, guiding the aesthetic and voice of the project from ideation to execution.
We liaised on a weekly basis with Red Bull throughout the duration of the project, and developed all pitch collateral for additional brand partners, such as Airbnb, Spotify, Lyft, Uber and Jägermeister.
- Saw project’s founders Mirik Milan and Lutz Leichsenring interviewed by some of the world’s most credible and widely distributed publications and news outlets
- Gathered 20,000+ data points about New York’s 450+ music venues
- Gathered 25,000+ data points about Berlin’s 500+ music venues
- Secured additional brand partnerships with Jägermeister, Warfsteiner and SoundCloud.
- Renewed Red Bull’s financial support of the project across three cities
Date: May 3, 2017